BIG SPILL OF INFO JUST COME TO PERSONA FANATICS TODAY.
- Game probably takes place in Tokyo.
- The game features 4 characters so far...YOU (Protagonist), Ryuji Sakamoto (Blonde dude), Ann Tazamaki (Blonde chick. Probably Irish-Japanese. (Hint: Four leaf clover on hoodie and her name "Ann".) and Morgana (Cat and mascot of the team.
- It seems the game is more realistic in terms of themes and the setting.
- Day to Day game play camera seemly improved.
- Dungeon is a less linear than the previous game and new elements (Cover, climbing(?) and jumping)
- Game makes you feel like the city is yours for the taking.
- Battle system looking good. You and your friends are masked vigilantes who has the 'power' to destroy the feeling of 'entrapment'. more weaponry choices (gun and melee weapon) and All-Out Attack is back with a goddamn vengeance.
- It seems at the end of the trailer, you don't summon your persona...YOU ARE YOUR PERSONA. That's right you heard me. this time you transform into a persona for battle.
- Velvet room to Velvet PRISON!? Twin assistants!? Igor!? Hold that dial!