Friday, 3 January 2014

AND YOUR WINNER IS....(AGEIA 2013)





Yo. IM BACK. I GOT US SOME WINNERS FOR AGEIA AWARDS 2013!!

Sorry it took me a while I was a little busy with err sh*t.

I really thought long and hard about this and I hope it keep you guys happy. 

I anit gonna  keep you long. let's do this.

AGEIA AWARD WINNERS!

DLC Of 2013
  1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: Freedom Cry (WINNER)
  2. Far cry 3: Blood Dragon
  3. Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep
  4. Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea
Gaming Sound Design Of 2013

  1. The Last Of Us (WINNER)
  2. Bioshock Infinite
  3. Rayman Origins
  4. Outlast
Anime Sound Design Of 2013

  1. Attack On Titan (WINNER)
  2. The Wind Rises
  3. Kill la Kill
  4. Naruto Shippuden
Anime Soundtrack Of 2013

  1. The Wind Rises (WINNER)
  2. Kill la Kill
  3. Attack On Titan
  4. Golden Time
Gaming Soundtrack Of 2013

  1. Grand Theft Auto 5 (WINNER)
  2. The Last Of Us
  3. Blazblue Chrono Phantasma
  4. Bioshock Infinite
Assemble Voice Cast (ENG) Of 2013

  1. The Last Of Us (WINNER)
  2. The Legend Of Korra
  3. Naruto Shippuden
  4. Pokemon Origins
Assemble Seiyuu Of 2013

  1. Attack On Titan (WINNER)
  2. Golden Time
  3. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  4. Samurai Flamenco
Well. That's it for todays winners. But it's not over yet as I got more winners in store this Sunday. 
Again, any comments, tweet me: @KingQuaka
Be prepared for the inevitable...
See y'all on sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment