Sunday, 14 July 2013

Chapter 1: Where to start?



Chapter 1: Where to start?

Well. Here's the thing. It's been a while since I used this blog and I kinda thinking about doing some major overhaul. Refurbished, Reboot, Redesigned, Rebirth, Established

The problem is where to start? Well I'm writing this blog to let you know that

1. I'll try and make this blog more interesting.

2. I'm happy to announce that I'll be making my own SFIV, KOF, etc videos.To show my matches and techs that I learned.

3. I'll be making my own diary. Every fgc member has some story to tell. Like Dreamhack or some crap like that.

4. I'll be doing reviews of games, films, events and technology (maybe)

5. Like i said, I'll make sure that my blog will be redesigned to a...modern standards. Yeah.

And that's it.

I may start with my weekend watching Evolution 2013 and my impressions of the GTA V Gameplay debut with the link of the video.

Okay Thanks for reading. hope you like and err I'll see y'all soon, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment